Apply today to receive 50% off the cost of training your employees.
The Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Illinois Business Innovation Services (ILBIS), is pleased to offer workforce training at up to 50% off the cost.
Training grants are provided through funding with the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity in order to improve or upgrade the skills of current employees. Eligible companies may be reimbursed for up to 50% of the training costs.
- Organizational Skills (customer service, team leader, team building)
- Basic Skills (workplace ESL, workplace reading)
- Quality Skills (problem solving, root cause analysis)
- Companies must have a location in Illinois
- Training participants must be full-time
- Complete the form below to learn more and find out if your company qualifies
For more information, contact Kristin Roadman at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below to receive more information and apply for 50% off your training cost.