116th Annual Meeting of Membership | #CCCAnnual116
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 | 7:00 - 9:30 AM
Hyatt Regency Chicago | 151 East Wacker Drive | Chicago, IL 60601
The largest gathering of regional business. The Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce’s 116th Annual Meeting is a celebration of our iconic place in Chicago history, and the ability to evolve and strengthen to help you meet the business challenges of today and tomorrow. The Annual Meeting is also one of the best events of the year for high-level business networking. The room is full of business decision makers.
More than 700 of the region’s top executives, elected officials, business owners, and civic leaders will be in attendance. Join us as we celebrate the year, look forward to the future and stand united as Chicago’s largest independent voice for business.This year's key note speaker is Oscar Munoz, CEO of United Airlines.
Tickets, tables and sponsorship opportunities are now available. Contact: Marianne Floriano, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-494-6782.
Chamber members and non-members are welcome to attend the Annual Meeting.
Individual Tickets: $125/Member and $200/Non-Member
Entrepreneurial Table (Program feature and 10 seats): $1,500
• A Keynote Presentation from Oscar Munoz, CEO, United Airlines
• The nomination of the Chamber's newest Board of Directors
• Networking with some of Chicago’s top business leaders and government officials
- 2019: Becky Frankiewicz, President, ManpowerGroup North America
- 2018: Penny Pritzker, Founder and Chairman, PSP Partners and 38th U.S. Secretary of Commerce
- 2017: Rick Bayless, Chef & Entrepreneur
- 2016: Margo Georgiadis, President of the Americas, Google
- 2015: Joseph Hinrichs, Executive Vice President and President of the Americas, Ford Motor Company
- 2014: John Stankey, Group President and Chief Strategy Officer of AT&T
- 2013: Jeff Smisek, Chairman, President & CEO of United Airlines
- 2012: Greg Wasson, former President & CEO of Walgreens
- 2011: Terry Lundgren, Chairman, President & CEO of Macy’s
- 2010: Alan Mulally, former President & CEO of Ford Motor Company
- 2009: Steve Ballmer, former CEO of Microsoft